women are surrounded by sharks
and men are in a boat with a tiny hole in it
women could definitely try to fix that boat while they’re being attacked
because, like, it would be nice or whatever and it would prevent men from eventually getting hurt
but maybe if the women were on the boat in the first fucking place they all could have put their heads together and found a way to fix the boat
Women hating men isn’t as dangerous as men hating women because we live in a society where structural violence toward women is common and accepted and joked about. Women simply don’t have the power to affect men the way men affect women. So everyone who’s mad can go unfuck themselves.
Except that anyone that publicly sees women in danger is completely outraged and rushes to her aid, while men don’t get the same treatment. Except that men’s shelters are rare or don’t exist, while women’s shelters are everywhere. Except that everyone is outraged by rape of women, even when it’s fake, even though it’s not that common, but doesn’t seem to care that over 300,000 male rapes occur in prison per year, and that the male side of sex trafficking is completely ignored.
When you ignore one side, the problem is going to get worse on that side because the consequences are non-existent or not that severe.
Maybe you should go fuck yourself. Or hey, instead of pulling things out of your ass, fact checks are nice.
I’m liking this day….I show up thinking I’m going to spend three hours writing when I’m tired and not in the mood for it, and find out that everyone else has already done it for me!
Oh, come on, guys! A woman hating men can’t do nearly as much damage as a man hating women can!
… Except that she can point a finger, falsely cry rape, and have the man thrown in prison.
And even if the claim is discovered to be false, she’ll most likely receive what amounts to a slap on the wrist, like here.
And, while in prison, the man runs a higher risk of being raped (as previously stated above).
False domestic violence claims are common as well and are just as harmful.
And you’re so right about men harming women to be accepted and commonplace. That’s why you’ll get a longer jail sentence for murdering a woman as opposed to murdering a man.
Despite the fact that, on the other end of the scale, men make up a surprising number of domestic violence victims, but it is assumed by individuals and authorities that they are never victimised. Despite the fact that the media, both fictional and informative, don’t care as much about male victims, and neither do campaigners. Despite the fact that legal definitions worldwide don’t acknowledge male victims of rape, or domestic violence. Despite the fact that the rape of men is ignored, derailed, erased and trivialised by all of the above groups, as well as the justice system. Despite a billion other things. But apart from that, you’re absolutely correct.
- thescientificegalitarian reblogged this from permutationofninjasarchive
- thescientificegalitarian likes this
- permutationofninjas reblogged this from permutationofninjasarchive and added:
- tiefstenrot likes this
- nickmillersastonecoldkiller likes this
- 212girls1cup likes this
- beminekimpine likes this
- glassskies likes this
- peikkoprinssi reblogged this from tomithejellyfish
- tomithejellyfish reblogged this from princessofworms and added:
- baronvonfruitypants likes this
- placeiputthings likes this
- maxiburger likes this
- wiz3rd reblogged this from princessofworms
- dnhelton likes this
- angelkiller777 likes this
- pocketabortions likes this
- othartryggvassen likes this
- minuteforce likes this
- bieberarse likes this
- tisyre reblogged this from princessofworms and added:
- goudahanzou likes this
- dustybins reblogged this from princessofworms
- magnificentsteiner likes this
- pawstoyourselfspacerat likes this
- chrenrohay reblogged this from princessofworms
- chrenrohay likes this
- a-heart-of-calcifer likes this
- sura93 likes this
- just-smith likes this
- olivermae reblogged this from shakethecobwebs
- bigmouthbigideas likes this
- -unidentified- likes this
- fraudstory likes this
- brute-reason likes this
- latricoteuse likes this
- abitharpish likes this
- kiriamaya likes this
- badgerless likes this
- crab-omelets likes this
- alimarko likes this
- trickster-princess reblogged this from shakethecobwebs
- miss-doom likes this
- annieelainey likes this
- punanipickle reblogged this from shakethecobwebs
- juicyjacqulyn reblogged this from shakethecobwebs
- applemere likes this
- shakethecobwebs posted this